Bead Journal Project

Saturday, December 31, 2011

End of the year

I have spent much of the day working on my January necklace.  I will finish it in January so I think that counts. I am pleased with the way it is looking.  It is fairly close to being completed.  Of course the final test is putting it on and seeing how it hangs and wears.  That may require some revisions.

    

Here is the focal piece for my February necklace.  This was downloaded from E-bay after I bought it so it isn't a very big picture.  It has a lot of detail on it.  I want to keep it fairly simple in appearance as far as the necklace goes.  I have some lapis cube beads and some wonderful cobalt seed beads that I am going to use together.  After I complete January I will start learning the right angle weave.  I plan to use some 8/0 beads to practice on so I can see what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment